Domain names are the addresses of websites. A domain name is just what it sounds like; a word or phrase that identifies your website. You can use any words you want for your domain name, but if you’re going to register a domain name, make sure it’s catchy and short enough to remember!
Here are the some tips for choosing a good domain name:
1. Choose a domain name that is unique and memorable.
2. Make sure the domain name includes keywords relevant to your business.
3. If possible, choose a domain name that reflects your brand identity.
4. Avoid using hyphens (-) in your domain names.
5. Don’t use numbers at the end of your domain name.
6. Don’t use words that are already taken.
7. Don’t use generic terms like ‘website’ or ‘business’.
8. Consider registering a .com domain name if you have a website for your business.
9. Registering a .net domain name is recommended if you have a web hosting service.
10. Registering a .org domain name is recommended if your company’s mission is to help others.
11. Registering a .info domain name is recommended if the information you provide is free.
12. Registering a .biz domain name is recommended if it is a business-related site.
13. Registering a .coop domain name is recommended if this is a cooperative organization.
14. Registering a .me domain name is recommended if people should contact you via email.
How do you get one?
Why should you care about your domain name?
Your domain name is the first thing visitors will see when they type in your URL. It should reflect who you are and what you do.
How much does it cost?
The cost of a domain name varies depending on how long you want it to last. Prices start at $10 or ₹749 per year and go up from there.
If you don’t know how to choose a good domain name, check out SonuPrasadGupta.Com (AKA HostSonu.Com). They offer a wide range of services including domain name registration, web hosting, web security, SSL certificate, website builder, web design, web management, professional email & Microsoft office apps, SEO and email marketing service.